I would Like To Leave My Job
There are many people in this world who are unhappy with their current job.
Some because it is dull and boring, some because their job doesn’t challenge them sufficiently and others who liked their job to start with but, as time moves on, have become disillusioned with it or with the company they work for. Perhaps they have been overlooked for the promotion they thought their efforts deserved or, as numbers get cut, they are being asked to work longer and longer hours or at a faster pace for the same (or less!) money.
Things just haven’t worked out as they had hoped and they are not happy.
Does this sound like you?
Or is there another reason why you are thinking about leaving your job?
Whatever the reason, we are here to help you to navigate successfully through the issues and challenges that arise when considering leaving your job. There is always plenty to think about including:
- What to do next?
- What does my current job give me?
- What are my long term aspirations or desires?
- How much money do I need to earn?
- When is the best time to leave?
- What do I need to consider?
- What do I really want out of my employment?
- Should I start my own business?
- Are there any non-standard options that I could consider?
- What risks to me are there if I leave my job?
…and many, many, more!
Now there are thousands of people who leave their job every year – some successfully with a well-thought through plan that eases their transition and takes account of a number of possible scenarios that might appear as their plans unfold.
Others leave without thinking through some potential obstacles that may occur and find themselves floundering around with no-one to turn to for help and having no obvious way back to what they once knew and took for granted.
Which position would you prefer to be in?
When you are thinking about leaving your job, it can be scarily exciting time! Sure, you are considering a course of action that is going to lead you off into the unknown but it also opens up a world of possibilities for you and your future.
Leaving your job is a great time to stop and take stock of your life so far:
- What is it that you are seeking to achieve with your life?
- Or are you in it just to make enough money to enjoy a reasonable standard of living?
- Do you have caring or financial responsibilities for others?
- Is your primary motivation to provide for them and ensure that they don’t go short of anything?
- Will you finish your working life with regrets that you never tried something new but just plodded along in the same old dull job, grinding away just to make ends meet?
We have been where you are and know what it feels like to stay in a job you didn’t enjoy and to branch out into something new and we are determined to help those who are coming along behind us to benefit from what we have learnt on our journey along the way.
The items below will help you. Choose one today or visit our shop for inspiration.